Bracha Etengoff is an attorney and mediator at Law & Mediation Office of Bracha Etengoff with broad-based experience. Her practice areas include wills, trusts, and probate; prenuptial agreements and family mediation; and small businesses services. Bracha draws on her Masters degree in Psychology and her J.D. to address people’s legal needs with perceptiveness and sensitivity. She serves clients throughout New York State.
Bracha has facilitated loan modification solutions that prevented foreclosures. She also devoted two years to environmental litigation on behalf of public interest organizations, including the Sierra Club. Prior to that, she supervised Surrogate’s Court proceedings and litigated mass torts cases as an Associate at the law firm of Levy Konigsberg.
Bracha served as an intern in the chambers of the Hon. Sonia Sotomayor (then of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit) and studied alternative dispute resolution in law school. She has coached mediation trainings and is the past Co-Chair of the Trusts and Estates Mentoring Circle at the NYC Bar Association.
Bracha spends her free time hiking, singing, and writing. She is a contributor to Reflections on Mortality, an anthology which portrays our human existence as a time-bound gift and encourages us to live dynamic, purposeful lives. Her poem illustrating the human capacity for resilience, On This Ledge, appears in the Nassau County Voices in Verse anthology (2023).
- Five Minutes with Fried Interview
- Interview With German Magazine
Issue 3/2021 of the German magazine Spotlight, published by ZEIT SPRACHEN for German learners of English.
- New World Report Announces Winners for the 2023 Legal Elite Awards – Law & Mediation Office of Bracha Etengoff
- Law & Mediation Office of Bracha Etengoff receives 2023 New York Award
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- M.A., Psychology, Queens College
- B.A., Stern College of Yeshiva University
- Divorce Mediation, Ctr. for Mediation & Training
- Elder Mediation, Elder Decisions
- Basic & Foreclosure Mediation, N.J. Courts
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts, SDNY & EDNY